A typical Romantic soundtrack with no creativity and just the typical melody with blistering cuteness. If you are free, do listen to it!
1. Tumsa Nahi Koi – Singer: KK, Anwesha Sarkar; Music: Vipin Patwa; Lyrics: Dr. Sagar
A typical cute romantic song and not a single sign of creativity. The hook line is really good. Singers have done a nice job. The lyrics are not worth mentioning but nice.
2. Pyar Tera – Singer: Sonu Nigam; Music: Vipin Patwa; Lyrics: Sanjay Mishra
This track is also the same typical old fashioned melody. The tune is a bit odd and provides nothing interesting or attractive. But it is a nice melody. Sonu’s voice suits it but it lacks the romantic emotional power. This is the WELCOME song.
3. Chalte Chalte Hai Mexico – Singers: Shaan; Music: Sunil Bhatia; Lyrics: Sunil Bhatia
A damn boring track with no elements to attract or yield the interest for the listeners. The track has been given a retro feel but it turns out to be bad for this track. Shaan’s vocals suit the song but he hasn’t sung it with full efficiency.
4. You’re My Valentine – Singers: Sonu Nigam, Joy, Sunidhi Chauhan; Music: Vipin Patwa; Lyrics: Prashant Ingole
This track is a little interesting. But the sound and the arrangements are pathetic. It has some big names on the mic but surely it is not a promising track. It could have been better but the composer doesn’t seem to be interested.
5. Palko Ke Phool – Singers: Shaan, Shreya Ghoshal; Music: Vipin Patwa; Lyrics: Dr. Sagar
The track again has a boring sound and arrangement. The hook line is really good. Shaan’s vocals match Shreya’s quite effectively. The song duration is good which is not so long as it could have been more boring.
Luv U Soniyo is a quite uneffective, boring soundtrack which is not composed interestingly and this lack of interest is the result why no one seems to be interested to listen to this album.
The Final Verdict: NOT A PROBLEM
Verict Order: DISAGREE < NOT A PROBLEM < OKAY < POSSIBLE < AGREE