T-Series has come up with another Sunny Leone masala flick with their regular assorted composers in the form of Meet Bros Anjjan, Amaal Mallik, Dr. Zeus, Tony Kakkar and a not-so-regular Uzair Jaswal.
CLICK HERE to buy Full Soundtrack of Ek Paheli Leela from iTUNES!!
CLICK to Listen Full Songs
Music Label: T-Series
1. Desi Look – Singer: Kanika Kapoor; Music: Dr. Zeus; Lyrics: Kumaar – I wish Dr. Zeus someday atleast TRY to create something different. He doesn’t even try. Producers must be after him to make more and more Lovelys. They don’t even think of changing the voice. Kanika Kapoor is the ultimate choice these days for these kind of songs. Similar beats, similar rhythm and similar style of singing make this track exactly similar to all the recent Dr Zeus compositions. Yet, if you don’t compare it to his previous compositions, it’s a nice one!
2. Tere Bin Nahi Laage (Male) / Tere Bin Nahi Laage – Singer: Uzair Jaswal / Tulsi Kumar, Alam Khan, Aishwarya Majmudar, Daboo Malik; Original Music: Uzair Jaswal; Recreated by Amaal Mallik; Lyrics: Kumaar – If you have this habit of listening to repetitive styled compositions, you must hear the male version. The way Uzair Jaswal has sung is so typical that I could relate it to any of today’s romantic songs. What surprisingly good is the other version which comprises of Tulsi Kumar in the lead. Aishwarya’s starting rendition is fabulous. Alam is another attraction in this version as he gives some folksy touch with his vocals. Kumaar’s good lyrics is a bonus. The new portions are brilliantly composed and arranged by Amaal Mallik. Extremely ordinary, not extremely melodious.
3. Saiyaan Superstar – Singer: Tulsi Kumaar; Music: Amaal Mallik; Lyrics: Kumaar – The most surprising and shocking element here is Tulsi Kumar who sang with such amazing vocals that didn’t at all annoy. Amaal’s playful composition is catchy enough to hold you where you are draw you towards itself. The techno sound tune, is addictive. Lyrics are ordinary and do not need to be mentioned. Tulsi Kumar surprises!!!
4. Khuda Bhi – Singer: Mohit Chauhan; Music: Tony Kakkar; Lyrics: Manoj Muntashir – The track seems to be over-cooked. It has been mixed and mastered much more than what it actually needed. The composition is really nice. It is catchy as well as melodious. Mohit Chauhan is always brilliant and so is the Flute. Lyrics do create an impact. Very well written by Manoj Muntashir. Worth attempting!
5. Glamorous Akhiyaan – Singers: Krishna Beura, Meet Bros Anjjan; Music: Meet Bros Anjjan; Lyrics: Kumaar – One by lyrics, feels it to be a dance number but it’s a song with a Sufi touch awesomely handled by Krishna. This too sounds over-mastered to me. While we were hearing all the similar types of dance numbers from them, Meet Bros Anjjan finally switch to something more creative which they are actually capable of. Applauding attempt by Meet Bros Anjjan!
6. Main Hoon Deewana Tera – Singers: Arijit Singh, Meet Bros Anjjan; Music: Meet Bros Anjjan; Lyrics: Kumaar – Sajid-Wajid’s most popular creation Deewana Tera from the album Deewana rendered by Sonu Nigam has been remade here which in no way can surpass the original, still manages to be decent enough to give it a few listen. Arijit is brilliant as always unless you don’t compare him to Sonu Nigam. Meet Bros Anjjan has tried giving it a slight Rock touch which kind of impresses. The melody lacks, but the effort smacks!! #WelcomeSong
7. Dhol Baaje – Singers: Monali Thakur, Backing Vocals: Meet Bros Anjjan, Ved, Ambresh, Ashish; Music: Meet Bros Anjjan; Lyrics: Kumaar – Monali is the show stealer. Whatever goodness you find in this track, it is because of her singing. The remake anyway is not at all bad. It is definitely not of the level of the original, still it atleast doesn’t spoil the legacy of the original, it just remains to be a good decent track and a very good track if not compared to the original. Again a great remake effort by Meet Bros Anjjan.
8. Ek Do Teen Chaar – Singers: Neha Kakkar, Tony Kakkar; Music: Tony Kakkar; Lyrics: Tony Kakkar – A very tiresome attempt from Tony. Neither it offers good tune for pleasurable listening nor it offers beats good enough to dance. Lyrics too fail to impress. Hence, it turns out to be dull.
The album is good to attract the crowd.
The Final Verdict: OKAY
The Verdict Order: DISAGREE < NOT A PROBLEM < OKAY < POSSIBLE < AGREE