ISHQEDARRIYAAN is a story about love, sacrifice, family values and relationships. Rishteydarriyaan means relationships and Ishqedarriyaan signifies the relationship when you fall in love! It is directed by V. K. Prakash and produced by Rajesh Banga. The music has been given by Jaidev Kumar, Jeet Gannguli and Bilal Saeed.
CLICK HERE to buy Full Soundtrack of Ishqedarriyaan from iTUNES!!
CLICK to Listen Full Songs
Music Label: Zee Music Company
1. Ishqedarriyaan – Singer: Ankit Tiwari; Music: Jeet Gannguli; Lyrics: Kausar Munir – An extremely ordinary composition with the soft-rock background that has nothing to boast about. Ankit too fails to charm with his singing and Kausar’s lyrics seem to have not much effort being spent in it. Things could have been better.
2. Das Dae – Singer: Mohit Chauhan; Music: Jaidev Kumar; Lyrics: Kumaar – Punjabi lyrics suit Mohit Chauhan’s voice very much and that is the primary for the song to be likable. The composition, although having very ordinary arrangements and regular programming with digital beats, sounds soothing and hence one can have a pleasurable time hearing this melody. Pretty good and likable.
3. Mohabbat Yeh – Singer: Bilal Saeed; Music: Bilal Saeed; Lyrics: Bilal Saeed – What one can expect from Bilal Saeed it’s all there in the song. Regular digital beats, over-programmed vocals, and the most typical lyrics on love possible. Hence, it is just for those who like listening to romantic tracks even if they lack novelty. Decent yet boring!
4. Judaa – Singer: Arijit Singh; Music: Jaidev Kumar; Lyrics: Kumaar – Another lovely composition by Jaidev with nice arrangements full of Piano and Violin supporting at appropriate places. The way it all gets calm when the antara arrives is a beautiful thing to be noticed. The song is beautifully rendered by Arijit, particularly the upper notes. A lovable composition. #WelcomeSong
5. Georgia Sae Jalandhar – Singer: Master Saleem; Music: Jeet Gannguli; Lyrics: Manoj Muntashir – Thankfully of very short duration, this song must be apt on screen, as it impresses or attracts neither with singing, composition, lyrics or arrangements. Let it go!
All the effort in vain except the two impressive melodies by Jaidev Kumar.
The Final Verdict: NOT A PROBLEM
The Verdict Order: DISAGREE < NOT A PROBLEM < OKAY < POSSIBLE < AGREE