After a torturous affair in the form of Action Jackson, Prabhudeva is back in a comedy with Akshay Kumar. Using Sajid-Wajid, Pritam and Himesh Reshammiya one after another, he has finally moved on to multiple composers just like his contemporaries.
CLICK HERE to buy Full Soundtrack of Singh Is Bliing from iTUNES!!
CLICK to Listen Full Songs
Music Label: Zee Music Company
1. Tung Tung Baje – Singers: Diljit Dosanjh, Nooran Sisters; Music: Sneha Khanwalkar; Lyrics: Sneha Khanwalkar – Sneha Khanwalkar famous for her MTV Sound Trippin episodes, had founded these two treasures, The Nooran Sisters and this was their very first song which soon gave their first break in Bollywood with Highway. So, what better for Sneha than to modify her own track, giving it a bit more commercial feel, adding more techno-friendly elements and calling Diljit (dil jeet) on mic to justify the meaning of his name and literally win hearts. An amusing treat!
2. Singh And Kaur – Singers: Manj Musik, Nindy Kaur, Raftaar; Music: Manj Musik; Lyrics: Manj Musik, Nindy Kaur, Raftaar, Big Dhillon – Manj Musik’s music has generally the similar kind of elements that are definitely groovy which lead you towards the nearest dance floor available. It is surely enjoyable with Raftaar’s rap adding more fun to it, not having the shelf life though. There are four lyricists among which only Raftaar’s rap makes some sense. Pretty much the same stuff!
3. Cinema Dekhe Mamma – Singers: Wajid, Shaan, Ritu Pathak; Music: Sajid-Wajid; Lyrics: Wajid, Irfan Kamal – Sajid-Wajid are back again in the Prabhudeva camp creating the memorable Dhadang Dhadang effect which had made people including me crazy on the dance floors. It’s not as fast as that was but the groove is kind of similar, plus Shaan has justified it completely in the antaras which although slows the track, still keeps engaged. Mukhda is super fun that you might croon all day happily. Totally enjoyable!!
4. Mahi Aaaja / Mahi Aaja (Unplugged) – Singers: Manj Musik, Sasha / Manj Musik, Arijit Singh; Music: Manj Musik; Lyrics: Manj Musik – It’s a household song. Almost every Indian, particularly North Indian, is well acquainted with RDB’s first track which still is an obvious song in a North Indian baraat. Now since Manj is left, he recreated the track and it sounds beautiful, particularly the unplugged version sung by Arijit. The unplugged one has brought the real romantic essence which was hidden in its beats before. In a way, it has grown more compelling! #WelcomeSong
5. Dil Kare Chu Che – Singers: Labh Janjua, Apeksha Dandekar, Meet Bros; Music: Meet Bros; Lyrics: Kumaar – Another fun track and something very different from what Meet Bros – Kumaar combo usually create. Labh Janjua is a perfect material for these Punjabi tracks which have a comic element. In this, what Labh says in Punjabi, Apeksha translates that into English, considering the Amy’s character who knows only English. Kumaar’s lyrics are quite funny and the composition as a whole is catchy enough to get fully entertained!
Prabhudeva’s first attemot of going for multiple composers turns out to be a success! Sneha Khanwalkar, Sajid-Wajid, Manj Musik and Meet Bros, all four entertain to the fullest!
The Final Verdict: POSSIBLE
The Verdict Order: DISAGREE < NOT A PROBLEM < OKAY < POSSIBLE < AGREE