Writer Milap Milan Zaveri turns director with this sex comedy starring Tushar Kapoor, Vir Das and Sunny Leone. The music is given by Meet Bros Anjjan, Amaal Mallik and Anand Raj Anand.
CLICK HERE to buy the Soundtrack of Mastizaade from iTUNES!!
CLICK to Listen Full Songs
Music Label: T-Series
1. Rom Rom Romantic – Singers: Mika Singh, Armaan Malik; Music: Amaal Mallik; Lyrics: Manoj Muntashir – The song with a light humor sounds quite innocent considering that it belongs to a sex comedy which is quite an impressive thing for Amaal as well as Manoj Muntashir. Mika sings in his usual way though he made most of the words audible this time. Amaal has tried giving it a Tu Mere Agal Bagal Hai feel and he succeeds too to a certain extent. Surprisingly, a feel good (instead of naughty) song.
2. Hor Nach – Singers: Ritu Pathak, Meet Bros Anjjan; Music: Meet Bros Anjjan; Lyrics: Kumaar – This one comes from Meet Bros Anjjan factory. A very avoidable song as hardly anything can be found to be attractive. Lazy writing, lack of a captivating tune, and very unappealing singing. Forgetful.
3. Dekhega Raja – Singers: Nakash Aziz, Neha Kakkar; Music: Anand Raj Anand; Lyrics: Anand Raj Anand – Slightly better than the previous one in terms of a catchy tune but worse in terms of lyrics. Very appropriately sung by Neha and Nakash I must say considering the mood of the song. But…… Horrible song by the way!
4. Mastizaade – Singers: Meet Bros Anjjan; Music: Meet Bros Anjjan; Lyrics: Kumaar – Deliberately trying to be funny and miserably failing in that job. A title track that describes about masti quite awfully with again a very avoidable work from the music trio. A time-pass song which you must not pass your time with.
5. Kamina Hai Dil – Singers: Benny Dayal, Meet Bros Anjjan; Music: Meet Bros Anjjan; Lyrics: Kumaar – Pity on Benny Dayal for getting to sing this horrendous song which has elements like uaa uaa ouch aaja on my couch in its hook line. If there’s anything to listen here, it’s Benny Dayal’s voice but only to a certain limit. Here’s yet another miserable product from Meet Bros Anjjan.
An extremely unpleasant, horrifying, terrible soundtrack where Amaal Mallik seems to be the only saving grace.
The Final Verdict: DISAGREE
The Verdict Order: DISAGREE < NOT A PROBLEM < OKAY < POSSIBLE < AGREE