The film is directed by the director duo Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru. It has Harshvardhan Rane and Mawra Hocane in lead roles. The music is given by Himesh Reshammiya.
CLICK HERE to buy the Soundtrack of Sanam Teri Kasam from iTUNES!!
CLICK to Listen Full Songs
Music: Himesh Reshammiya; Music Label: Eros Music
1. Sanam Teri Kasam / Sanam Teri Kasam (Reprise) – Singers: Ankit Tiwari, Palak Muchhal / Mohammed Irfan, Palak Muchhal; Lyrics: Sameer Anjaan – The title track is a melodious Reshammiya product, typically starts with high notes which Ankit Tiwari sounded more comfortable with, than Mohammed Irfan in the reprise who seemed a bit lost in the mukhda but regained his comfort in antara. Palak sounds sweet with one line repeated after each stanza. A could-have-been-better kind of melody.
2. Kheech Meri Photo – Singers: Neeti Mohan, Akasa Singh & Darshan Raval; Lyrics: Sameer Anjaan – If it’s intentional, as does it seem to be, it’s one of the most interesting tracks of Himesh. The weirdness of Neeti’s rendered hook line is clearly the main attraction of the song. The song doesn’t make much sense when you focus on the lyrics but who cares till it entertains you completely. Must Listen!
3. Bewajah – Singer: Himesh Reshammiya; Lyrics: Sameer Anjaan – The composer comes before the mic for this one and does the job fabulously. It’s a strong melody from him on which he laid the arrangements quite decently with Drums, Guitars and Piano accompanying each other nicely. Impressive.
4. Tera Chehra – Singer: Arijit Singh; Lyrics: Shabbir Ahmed – Guitar and Tabla quite sportingly accompanies Arijit right from the start until Violin enters after the first antara and refreshes the whole track which might have gone monotonous. A romantic track rendered by Arijit with perfection and composed by Himesh with sincerity.
5. Haal-E-Dil (Male) / Haal-E-Dil (Female) – Singer: Sreerama Chaandra / Neeti Mohan; Lyrics: Sameer Anjaan – An extremely effective track with the melancholic mood which Himesh sets fire to with his beautiful composition. Both the versions are equally good though the male version having more charm in the mukhda and the female one having that in the antara, the melody remains compelling. #WelcomeSong
6. Ek Number – Singers: Himesh Reshammiya, Neeti Mohan; Lyrics: Himesh Reshammiya – It’s quite a decent likable track if you ignore the lyrics. It’s quite difficult to do that though. Given the fact that Himesh has written it, the lyrics is nice on that basis but otherwise, it’s actually degrading the otherwise an enjoyable track. Antara has a very sudden seriousness yet it doesn’t create any jerk in the fun mood of the song. Lyrics written by the composer himself contributes towards spoiling his own composition.
7. Main Teri Yaadon Mein – Singer: Arijit Singh; Lyrics: Subrat Sinha – It’s such a nice composition that it had sounded fabulous if the techno sounds were not being kept in the background. Even if they were, they should not have been kept constant. They needed to be having a lot of variations in order to make it interesting. Good melody, gets monotonous due to arrangements.
Thoroughly impressive album from Himesh Reshammiya.
The Final Verdict: OKAY
The Verdict Order: DISAGREE < NOT A PROBLEM < OKAY < POSSIBLE < AGREE