Nadeem Saifi of Nadeem-Shravan fame is back with a romantic movie directed by Sameer Sippy starring Krishna Chaturvedi, a newcomer and Ruhi Singh.
CLICK HERE to buy the Soundtrack of Ishq Forever on iTUNES!!
CLICK to Listen Full Songs
Music: Nadeem Saifi; Lyrics: Sameer Anjaan; Music Label: Zee Music Company
1. Ishq Forever – Singers: Jubin Nautiyal, Palak Muchhal – Nadeem seems to have tried retaining his own sound and giving the modern touch as well, he seems to be having success in this by the kind of composition it has turned out to be. Lyrics terribly suffers with the title-obsession. The suffering is this: jisse bhi ishq karo, ishq forever karo. Yes, now you know. Nice melody suffered by terrible lyrics.
2. Expectation – Singer: Neeti Mohan – Again, poor lyrics add up to the already unimpressive composition with extremely poor recording and arrangements. Neeti’s energetic vocals fail to give the song any energy. Disappointing.
3. Happy Birthday – Singer: Nakash Aziz – Surprisingly quite an impressive tune from Nadeem but unfortunately he doesn’t seem to be very comfortable with the changed sound. The track doesn’t sound fresh and that’s all what is lacking in this otherwise feel-good melody.
4. Ishq Ki Baarish – Singers: Javed Ali, Shreya Ghoshal – Quite a melodious song that again suffers with the problem of staleness. The melody seems to belong to early 2000s. Shreya’s touch lacks though Javed is in pretty good form. Lacks appeal.
5. Bilkul Socha Na – Singers: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Palak Muchhal – Although this melody seems to have kept alive from the Nadeem-Shravan era, it still has that freshness, and the recording has been done really well. Impressive. #WelcomeSong
6. Mere Ankhon Se Nikle Ansoo – Singers: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Shreya Ghoshal – This is the stalest song having that typical 90s sound of Nadeem-Shravan which totally fails to appeal. Rahat’s vocals sound suitable though, Shreya does not have much of a role. Lyrics is extremely typical. Staled 90s melody.
7. Oh My God – Singers: Siddharth Mahadevan, Sarosh Nanavaty – Nadeem gracefully saves the worst for the last. Siddharth tries hard to sound it good but the composition is extremely poor and unappealing that it remains to be a passable track.
Nadeem without Shravan in 2016 comes back with an ordinary mixed bag.
The Final Verdict: NOT A PROBLEM
The Verdict Order: DISAGREE < NOT A PROBLEM < OKAY < POSSIBLE < AGREE