The Heropanti team is back replacing Kriti Sanon with Shraddha Kapoor in the lead role. The music is given by Amaal Mallik, Manj Musik, Meet Bros and Ankit Tiwari.
CLICK HERE to buy the Soundtrack of Baaghi from iTUNES!!
CLICK to Listen Full Songs
Music Label: T-Series
1. Sab Tera – Singers: Armaan Malik, Shraddha Kapoor; Music: Amaal Mallik; Lyrics: Sanjeev Chaturvedi – The song is unique in the sense that barring the title words Sab Tera, everything in the song is good. The line Sab Tera gets really planer and dull. The rest of song including the mukhda, both the antaras, interludes as well as arrangements are highly impressive. Shraddha shows her immense potential as a singer and is syncing admirably with Armaan. A lovely track, barring the hook line.
2. Let’s Talk About Love – Singers: Raftaar, Neha Kakkar, Manj Musik; Music: Manj Musik; Lyrics: Raftaar, Sabbir Khan – Manj Musik terribly lowers whatever his standard used to be. The composition is so monotonous that one really craves for atleast some variation to witness. Lyrics is completely absurd and extremely poor and much the same goes with the composition.
3. Cham Cham – Singers: Monali Thakur, Meet Bros; Music: Meet Bros; Lyrics: Kumaar – The song suffers the similar issue to that of Sab Tera. Except the line Cham Cham, everything in the song is really impressive, handled by Monali Thakur so adorably. The hook line could have been improvised. The mukhda and the antara both are catchy enough to hold your attention. Monali’s vocals work as icing on the cake.
4. Agar Tu Hota – Singer: Ankit Tiwari; Music: Tiwari; Lyrics: Abhendra Kumar Upadhyay – The best thing Ankit can do to make his song sound different from one another is by using different singers and avoiding singing himself. It completely fails to impact as it sounds just like any of his past songs. By the arrival of the first antara, one starts losing interest, something which Ankit Tiwari now seriously need to look at.
5. Girl I Need You – Singers: Arijit Singh, Khushboo Grewal, Meet Bros (Rap: Roch Killa); Music: Meet Bros; Lyrics: Kumaar – Now, this is something a music lover really wishes for. A lovely experiment by Meet Bros on a very romantic track infusing the rap and the hook line in Western style with the support of Tabla. Arijit sounds phenomenal and Khushboo is impressive throughout. Meet Bros show their versatility befriending the ears. #WelcomeSong
The soundtrack gets rich by Amaal Mallik, richer by Meet Bros.
The Final Verdict: OKAY
The Verdict Order: DISAGREE < NOT A PROBLEM < OKAY < POSSIBLE < AGREE
Musical Sameekshaa Monthly Awards (April 2016)
Singer of the Month (Female): Monali Thakur – Cham Cham (Baaghi)
Singer of the Month (Male): Mukhtiyar Ali – Aye Khuda (Laal Rang)
Singer Jodi of the Month: Armaan Malik & Shraddha Kapoor – Sab Tera (Baaghi)
Composer of the Month (Song): Mathias Duplessy – Aye Khuda (Laal Rang)
Lyricist of the Month: Sayeed Quadri – Ji Huzoori (Ki & Ka)
Composer of the Month (Album): Rohan & Vinayak – Nil Battey Sannata
Song of the Month: Ji Huzoori – Ki & Ka (Mithoon, Sayeed Quadri)
Album of the Month: Baaghi – T-Series