Directed by Akashdeep Sabir, the film features Vir Das, Boman Irani, Lisa Haydon and Neha Dhupia in lead roles. Music is given by Jassi Katyal, Amjad-Nadeem and Jaidev Kumar.
CLICK HERE to buy the Soundtrack of Santa Banta Pvt. Ltd. from iTUNES!!
CLICK to Listen Full Songs
Music: Jassi Katyal; Lyrics: Kumaar; Music Label: Zee Music Company
1. Machli Jal Ki Rani Hai – Singer: Sonu Nigam, Vikas Bhalla – Except Sonu Nigam, there’s nothing in this song to boast about. The composition is undoubtedly catchy but the lyrics is simply disgusting, making no sense. It is Sonu who infuses interest in the track with his amazing creativity in between. Sonu Nigam entertains.
2. Tooti Bolti – Singers: Mika Singh, Sonu Nigam, Dolly Sandhu – Another Punjabi party number, a kind that has been heard numerous times in numerous styles. Sonu and Mika have invested huge efforts in the song and their efforts have not gone in vain. The song is very bearable because of them.
3. Ishq Karle Anytime – Singers: Mika Singh, Sonu Nigam, Dolly Sandhu- Again both the singers have made the song bearable, which is otherwise an insane track with absurd lyrics and extremely weak tune. It shows the very less work done in the track by Jassi Katyal.
4. Hit Kardi – Singers: Sonu Nigam, Daljit Dossain – You might want to bang your head if you hear the lyrics. And this time Sonu Nigam fails to make the song bearable. After the mukhda, it becomes a pain in the ears. The beats are such that if you mute the words, it’s apt for dance.
5. Lo Aa Gaye Santa Banta – Singer: Sonu Nigam; Guest Composer: Amjad-Nadeem; Guest Lyricist: Shabbir Ahmed – This title song simply gets unbearable, having Sonu Nigam in a weird sounding voice which does not at all appeal in any way. Shabbir Ahmed can hardly be expected to deliver something good though the level of absurdness is less this time. You just wish it ends soon!
Jassi Katyal and Kumaar team up to deliver a collection of absurd songs.
The Final Verdict: DISAGREE
The Verdict Order: DISAGREE < NOT A PROBLEM < OKAY < POSSIBLE < AGREE