This thriller is directed by Syed Ahmed Afzal, starring Randeep Hooda, Akshay Oberoi and Piaa Bajpai. Music is given by Vipin Patwa.
CLICK HERE to buy the Soundtrack of Laal Rang from iTUNES!!
CLICK to Listen Full Songs
Music: Vipin Patwa; Music Label: T-Series
1. Bhaang Ragad Ke – Singers: Vikas Kumar, Vipin Patwa; Lyrics: Mange Ram Koch (Traditional) – A typical Haryanvi track to which Vikas sets the mood so brilliantly with his well-suited vocals that Vipin has justified with his choice. The composition is superb, going well with the lyrics, experimenting a bit and not letting it get over-cooked. Well-delivered.
2. Bawli Booch – Singer: Vikas Kumar; Music: Mathias Duplessy; Lyrics: Dushyant Kumar – Vikas surpasses his own performance in this edgy fun track which has excellent chorus setup with a lovely catchy tune by Mathias. Lyrics are written wittingly, making it more ear-catching. Arrangements have been brilliant throughout. Commendable entertainment.
3. Mera Mann – Singers: Kashif Ali, Shiraz Uppal; Music: Shiraz Uppal Lyrics: Shakeel Sohail – Shiraz begins the song, almost sounding like Javed Ali, makes you hooked to it with his utterly smooth vocals joined by Kashif Ali pretty well. Shiraz hasn’t much experimented it and preferred leaving it simplistically soothing with quite typical arrangements that deserves to be heard once.
4. Aye Khuda – Singers: Mukhtiyar Ali, Sameer Khan; Music: Mathias Duplessy; Lyrics: Kausar Munir – This is typical Mathias whom we had witnessed in Finding Fanny. Again with Mukhtiyar, he builds up a great team and delivers what he is best known for. His compositions are experimental yet melodious and catchy. Melodiously entertaining. #WelcomeSong
5. Laali – Singer: Sameer Khan; Music: Mathias Duplessy; Lyrics: Kausar Munir – Sameer is fantastic with his heavy vocals fitting well with the composition. The composition is dark yet soothing; great work with Violin, and a likable setup of orchestration. Kausar Munir is excellent in sticking to a word and make a whole song out of it. She does that with ease. Weirdly melodious.
6. Kharch Karod / Kharch Karod (Slow) – Singer: Vikas Kumar; Music: Vipin Patwa; Lyrics: Vikas Kumar – This song comes as a sheer disappointment from Vipin. The composition is so monotonous and in such a chord that makes it hugely unappealing.
Mathias shines with his unconventional yet ear-friendly melodies.
The Final Verdict: OKAY
The Verdict Order: DISAGREE < NOT A PROBLEM < OKAY < POSSIBLE < AGREE.