An erotic thriller directed by Jasmine D’Souza starring Sunny Leone and Tanuj Virwani in lead roles. Music is given by Vivek Kar, Jeet Gannguli, Vivek Kar and Meet Bros.
CLICK HERE to buy the Soundtrack of One Night Stand from iTUNES!!
CLICK to Listen Full Songs
Music Label: T-Series
1. Do Peg Maar – Singer: Neha Kakkar; Music: Tony Kakkar; Lyrics: Kumaar – A typical Neha Kakkar styled track composed by her brother who is otherwise excellent in composing party numbers, fails here miserably. With absence of a catchy tune, and presence of absurd lyrics, the song totally fails to appeal.
2. Ijazat – Singer: Arijit Singh; Music: Meet Bros; Lyrics: Shabbir Ahmed – Meet Bros have done impressive orchestration and the composition is quite strong in melody, sounds extremely soothing in Arijit’s vocals. Shabbir’s lyrics surprisingly is good, blends well into the composition.
3. Ishq Da Sutta – Singers: Jasmine Sandlas, Meet Bros; Music: Meet Bros; Lyrics: Kumaar – With vague lyrics, Meet Bros have tried turning into an addictive track. Although it fails to be that, it remains to be a decent track with ear friendly beats though Jasmine could have been replaced by someone else.
4. Ki Kara – Singer: Shipra Goyal; Music: Vivek Kar; Lyrics: Kumaar – After somehow not being able to offer an impressive song, Vivek Kar finally manages to deliver one. With fabulous singing by Shipra Goyal and Kumaar’s ear friendly Punajbi lyrics, Vivek’s composition easily manages to impress.
5. Le Chala – Singer: Jubin Nautiyal; Music: Jeet Gannguli; Lyrics: Manoj Muntashir – Jeet Gannguli with this song in the album clearly shows his experience and his potential of making melodies. Jubin is a voice that one wishes to keep hearing. Lyrics by Manoj Muntashir manages to grab your attention. Impressive!! #WelcomeSong
6. Tum Mere – Singer: Dev Negi; Music: Vivek Kar; Lyrics: Kumaar – Vivek here although not being able to impress totally, delivers something definitely to listen for. Dev Negi proves to be his saving grace, the totality with which he handles the composition. Deserves a chance.
Jeet Gannguli tunes his experience.
The Final Verdict: NOT A PROBLEM
The Verdict Order: DISAGREE < NOT A PROBLEM < OKAY < POSSIBLE < AGREE