Himesh Reshammiya is back with a sequel to his decade-old first film as an actor Aap Ka Suroor – The Movie. Needless to say who has given the music.
CLICK HERE to buy the Soundtrack of Teraa Surroor from iTUNES!!
CLICK to Listen Full Songs
Music: Himesh Reshammiya; Music Label: T-Series
1. Main Woh Chaand – Singer: Darshan Raval; Lyrics: Sameer Anjaan – Darshan Raval has become one of the most regular singers of HR. His vocals really suit the HR style of music. The composition is actually likable and a proper Reshammiya stuff but the arrangements are very Mithoon-ish. The ordinary digital beats increase the typicality of the track and make it sound repetitive.
2. Bekhudi – Singers: Darshan Raval, Aditi Singh Sharma; Lyrics: Sameer Anjaan – On the lines of Naina Re, the song does not fall into the trap of repetitiveness. HR has done fine arrangements here, creating a tune of his very own style, having Darshan on board which all add up to make it sound really good. The HR kind of tune.
3. Wafa Ne Bewafai – Singers: Arijit Singh, Neeti Mohan, Suzanne D’Mello; Lyrics: Sameer Anjaan – The album gets even better with this song having constant anthem-like beats which sound amazing only till a certain period of time. The arrangements could have been varied, especially in Neeti’s antara. This would have sounded equally good in HR’s voice too. One ought to love it if one has a developed taste of HR’s style. #WelcomeSong
4. Teri Yaad / Teri Yaad (Reprise) – Singers: Himesh Reshammiya, Badshah / Himesh Reshammiya; Lyrics: Shabbir Ahmed – Although it’s also one of the typical HR style of compositions, it does not belong to the likable ones. HR seems to have tried the Khiladi 786 kind of rap oriented track but has failed miserably. Badshah’s rap is a huge let down, so is HR’s composition. But the Reprise version is quite soothing and likable.
5. Adhuri Zindagi – Rituraj Mohanty; Lyrics: Sameer Anjaan – This is very unlike HR and this non-HR approach of HR doesn’t seem to have gone in his favor. Rituraj does effort but doesn’t seem much impressive. The duration should have been shorter. Arrangements are good, the composition is not.
6. Ishq Samundar (Reloaded) – Singers: Himesh Reshammiya, Kanika Kapoor; Lyrics: Anand Raj Anand – It should be quite interesting to know how and why did Anand Raj Anand use his own composition in HR’s film and not even take credit for music but only for lyrics, which was not even penned by him but Dev Kohli. Moreover, Kanika is not even near to what Sunidhi has done in the original and the hook line in HR’s voice does not sound as effective as it did in Anand’s voice. Sunidhi is incomparable in the original.
An album in which Himesh Reshammiya could have done a lot better than what he did.
The Final Verdict: OKAY
The Verdict Order: DISGAREE < NOT A PROBLEM < OKAY < POSSIBLE < AGREE