Another T-Series romantic flick directed by Vivek Agnihotri starring the Sanam Re pair Pulkit Samrat and Yami Gautam in lead roles. Music is given by Meet Bros. Anjjan, Stereo Nation, Jeet Gannguli & Ankit Tiwari.
CLICK HERE to buy the Soundtrack of Junooniyat from iTUNES!!
CLICK to Listen Full Songs
Music Label: T-Series
1. Nachenge Saari Raat – Singers: Neeraj Shridhar, Tulsi Kumar, Meet Bros; Music: Meet Bros Anjjan (Original Composition: Stereo Nation); Lyrics: Kumaar (Original Lyrics: Stereo Nation) – The very famous track of 2000 by Stereo Nation to which probably the whole nation had danced for very long has been recreated by Meet Bros Anjjan giving a slightly different sound though mainly remaining the same. Lyrics have been changed except the hook line. Neeraj Shridhar is heard after a long time and that is the only positively different thing in this remake. Original, remake, does it matter? Basically, remains the same.
2. Mujhko Barsaat Bana Lo – Singer: Armaan Malik; Music: Jeet Gannguli; Lyrics: Rashmi Virag – It seems to be one of the tracks that has been created in a hurry, having no depth either in composition or in lyrics. It’s just a plain staid yet-another kind of romantic song that doesn’t stay with you for long. Armaan too doesn’t seem to be in his original form, delivering just an average performance. Mediocre.
3. Ishqe Di Lat – Singers: Ankit Tiwari, Tulsi Kumar; Music: Ankit Tiwari; Lyrics: Manoj Muntashir – Surprisingly, Ankit strikes this time with quite a rhythmic composition which somewhat predicts to have been shot somewhere in snow. Tulsi sounds decent enough to compliment the composition. Manoj’s likable lyrics go in tune with the tune. Arrangements could have been better but it’s good to hear Ankit trying something different. #WelcomeSong
4. Junooniyat – Singer: Falak Shabbir (Backing Vocals: Thomson Andrews, Keshia Braganza, Gwen Dias & Ryan Dias); Music: Meet Bros Anjjan; Lyrics: Kumaar – Falak gets a typical song for him which the trio seems to have composed in a way to give the grandeur feel to it. Although it fails to have grandeur, it surely have the needed-intensity in the romance. The lyrics too seem to have been written with intensity of romance in mind. The song, sadly, does not seem fresh.
5. Pagalon Sa Naach – Singers: Meet Bros, Khushboo Grewal (Backing Vocals: Ruchir, Ambresh & Ashish); Music: Meet Bros Anjjan; Lyrics: Kumaar – One wonders if Meet Bros Anjjan themselves ever would listen to their own compositions of this kind. It is such a deserves-to-be-skipped song that it becomes hard to tolerate. Lyrics has been written so vaguely and the composition becomes extremely annoying after a certain point. Vague.
6. Tu Junooniyat (Climax Song) – Singers: Shrey Singhal, Akriti Kakar; Music: Jeet Gannguli; Lyrics: Manoj Muntashir – It seems that Jeet has got trapped in the chain of immediate demands. He again sounds average with his composition which he usually doesn’t. Shrey sounds extremely mediocre. The song sounds best during Akriti’s portion. Manoj’s lyrics works occasionally.
An album full of below average work.
The Final Verdict: NOT A PROBLEM
The Verdict Order: DISAGREE < NOT A PROBLEM < OKAY < POSSIBLE < AGREE